Monday 5 January 2015

Captured!

Well...If you've ever heard of the wolf in sheep's clothing, there's a dragon version of that called, "An Eel in a Dragon's Nest." We were betrayed by one of our own, and Nina hasn't woken up yet. Hiccup has begun being tortured again, but this time, Lunar's not even bothering to take him out of the cell where his mother and sister are. He only manages to escape when Lunar has had his fill of sadistic fun. Just the thought of it is enough to make my scales bristle! That was close. A guard almost caught me using this blog. Please, if you can hear me, help us, Alpha Toothless! If you come back, and soon, you still might be able to save your rider from permanent damage. Nina will never forgive herself for letting her guard down! I'm only able to use this device because the same snake that betrayed us also slipped me this.
Toothless, I'm gonna murder you if you don't come back fast! Hurry, for your sake as well as my own!
-Herby

No comments:

Post a Comment