Friday 9 January 2015

Day Four-Still Under Lockdown

Well, not much else to write except that when Nina comes to, she's going to start swearing when she sees Hiccup's state. He looks worse than I've ever seen anyone. Toothless, I'm not going to punish you, I think knowing that you left Hiccup unprotected and vulnerable, thus leading to his current state will be enough punishment. He's in a horrific state, hair disheveled and shaggy, green eyes dull and almost lifeless, face as pale as the moon, and a voice that has grown both hoarse from screaming in agony as well as distant, almost as if he's not entirely here. I was forced to go to them to check up on him and Nina. I groomed them both and purred comfortingly to Hiccup, trying to cheer him up. He absently scratched my chin, but otherwise didn't respond to my presence. Valka is distraught, as she rightly should be, over the fact that both her children look like death warmed over. Oh, what would Stoick do if he were here?! Hey, that's an idea! Maybe I could talk to the gods about intervening. If they feel it's not worth their time, I'll make it worth their time. Something I haven't taught Nina is that all dragon-kind know how to get to the afterlife for a visit, and they don't even need permission or a pass! I'll sneak out if I can and take the only route I know of to the gates of Valhalla, say hello to Stoick, if I don't arrive during daylight hours when the Vikings are lost in blood-lust, then demand the gods do something about Lunar!

No comments:

Post a Comment