Tuesday 20 January 2015

Just a Dream

Well that was strange. I just woke up from the past few posts and have never felt more...weird. Those posts were just dreams I told Herby to write, and he did so, dutifully.  I think I'll go hunting for a bit, see if I can clear my head, then I'm off to the Dragon Races, which Hiccup is letting me partake in! I haven't participated in one since the time Dad let me and I cleared the board with my aerial acrobatics. The general consensus was that it wasn't fair that I was a pro dragon-back sheep herder, so I graciously promised to not take part in the Races. I guess I wasn't so subtle about wanting to race again, as he growled, grabbed my shoulder in passing, and told me I was racing for our family. If he hadn't I would have worked at my Dragon Rehabilitation Center.
Oh that's right! I haven't told you about that! Here's a map for you:
There are way more places than I could include, and this map was made when I was twelve, so please excuse the poorly drawn diagrams:

There are tons more places to see, like I said. There's the Valley, where the dragons gain confidence before returning to the wild. My Farm proper, where I grow all the dragon nip I need, and even give Hiccup some too, just to be nice. I think Mom would be jealous of the place, purely from the sheer size of it. As for Hiccup, I think he would probably drop to his knees in awe. Toothless knows about it because Hiccup and I swapped dragons to prove once and for all who the better dragon trainer (I won but only because I know how to speak Dragon.)
Anyways, let me know what you guys think of my map and basics for the map. Oh, and the mountain Gothi's hut sits on is a pebble compared to that mountain marked on the map, just to put things into scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment