Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Anger of the Gods

How do you know the gods are angry with you? When a bright light flashes in the night, turning the blackness into day. Darrien, Hiccup, Astrid and I were out flying when a blinding light lit up the sky. We couldn't see for a few minutes, even our dragons couldn't see! They stopped, rather suddenly, and hovered until they could see (somewhat), then they landed to check on us. We were fine, a bit star-blinked, but otherwise okay. I'm going to investigate it further while my brother tries to come up with a solution to the gods' anger. If we did anything to make them unhappy with us, we need to figure it out and quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm really interested now. While searching with Darrien and half my Terrors, we stumbled across a strange object in my fields. I was angry at first, then I realized that this was a foreign piece of debris, possibly from an advanced civilization whose technology far exceeded our own. I wrote Hiccup a note and sent it with one of my Terrors. Soon half the village was swarming my farm, trying to get a good look at it. I approached it, ready to dash away at the first sign of danger, and studied it without touching it. There were a bunch of symbols on the side, some of which seemed vaguely familiar. I've drawn them and will post them later when I transfer some of my drawings from paper to computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment