Tuesday 16 December 2014

A New Chapter

(I'm copying this from a journal because I didn't bring my computer with me, and don't know how I would pack it anyways.)
Well, that send off was unusually uproarious, even for a Viking send-off. Darrien and I ceremoniously circle twice before flying off toward the Mainland. As we fly away I can't help but feel like something was...wrong with leaving. If anything happens, I reason, Hiccup will be completely defenseless. I shake my head to clear such sad thoughts from my head. Hiccup has Toothless, and as long as the Alpha is with his best friend, my brother, everything will be alright.
((For those who wish to get an inside look at what's going on both from Toothless' point of view, check out this link to an excellent fan fiction called "Toothless' Kingdom," written by a very good friend of mine, Dragonmic14. Toothless' Kingdom Fan Fiction ))

No comments:

Post a Comment