Sunday 7 December 2014

Snoggletog is Almost Here!

Hey everyone! Well, it's that time of year again. Berk is covered in a blanket of snow about four feet deep in some places! Brrr! Bundle up, everyone, you'll regret it if you don't. I have my thick fuzzy pants and fluffy boots ready and I've actually got them on to go hunting today. If there's any animals, I'll take it down and Darrien will fly it back to the village. In a couple days the dragons will start their yearly migration to the nesting grounds. Herby hasn't gone since his mate died, and since dragons mate for life, he's vowed to love no other as he loved her.
I know Hiccup and Mom will love their presents I made them. Hiccup is getting an ax he can actually lift while still looking fierce, while Mom is getting a painting Herby did of Hiccup, Toothless, Darrien, Cloudjumper, and I. He's an incredible artist, so I hope she loves it. In case I don't get a chance to get on between now and Snoggletog, have a Happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment