Wednesday 3 December 2014

Continued Research

After my discovery yesterday, several people stepped up to try again, but aside from getting pulled muscles and strained backs, nothing happened to the hammer. I have yet to try to lift it, but I'm not sure if I want to. No one knows what happens to those who go to Valhalla or Asgard when they are not invited or killed. I, to be frank, do not with to find out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's around midnight and I can't sleep. I can't help but go over the words I read on the hammer. You can only see the inscription if you look closely at certain angles. I think I'm going to wake Darrien up and go for a midnight flight to clear my head and think things over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're under attack! Berserker sail! I have to warn Hiccup, immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment