Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Snoggletog!

Well, tomorrow is, as my friend on the Mainland says, "Christmas." Sorry for not posting lately. I've been busy preparing, smoking, and salting meat as I'm still away hunting, so I won't be home for the holiday. Darrien refused to leave my side even after all the other dragons left the area. He says it's to keep a sharp eye on me because I'm in a new environment, and surrounded by animals I've never seen before, but I know it's just because he hasn't found a female that he wants to be mated to for life. It's touching, but at the same time kind of heartbreaking. Hiccup, Dad, and Mom all keep asking me why I haven't started dating anyone, and it's because many of them are uncultured fools who would only hold me back from my future endeavors, and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment