Friday 26 December 2014

Homeward Bound!

I'm heading home in the morning, as soon as we have everything packed. I've never wanted to stay away from home before, but this time I'm kinda wanting to stay for a few more days. We've been here almost a month, and I need to get home to my family. I miss them, so it'll be good to see them again. Even though I know everything's fine, I can't help feeling like something's...wrong at home. Like someone I know and love is in danger. It's probably just my anxiety about being away this long, but Darrien and I agreed to fly the remaining stretch in one go, even though his wings will be killing him by the time we land. I've charted fourteen different species of dragon living in this area, and even a couple new ones. I've drawn them and written everything I've learned about them in my field journal for Hiccup to take a look at. There it is again! My twinge of worry announcing itself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment