Monday 1 December 2014

A Theory

I've got a theory about both the strange object, and the strange newcomer. It's more of a hypothetical idea than anything else, but: What if the hammer is Thor's hammer, and the newcomer is Thor? What if he was just being taught a lesson that only the gods could provide? It would make sense, as he walks around like he has a stick up his - ow!- Herby just tail-whipped my knuckles for almost writing that. Anyways, let me explain:
He walks like he owns everything he sees, earning a few glares from the villagers, who are protective of their things, he orders people around like he's Chief, which earns him a glare from either Hiccup or me, and he smacks dragons aside when they're helping with something or other. Whenever he hits a dragon, even lightly, he gets a tail-whip from Herby, who follows him around regularly. He's in my tree-lab right now, and I'm trying, operative word being trying, to teach him manners. It's even harder than teaching Herby to speak Norse, which took me an entire year.
The villagers have taken to calling him Thorjul (Thor-yul), which is the only thing he responds to. And he just broke a prized invention, but Herby slapped him again so I feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment