Friday 19 December 2014

New Discoveries

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted! Sorry for the delay, everyone. I've been hunting, discovering, and learning all about this new land I found. Herby told me that it's called "Scotland" and the main language here is "English," a strange language that sounds like a harsh song sung by a very drunken Gobber (Trust me, don't ask him to sing when he's so drunk he can barely stand up). So far I've brought down an enormous animal called a "Moose" whose antlers are the size of my father's belly. The meat, when cooked, is tasty, delicious in fact! I'm already starting to think up the recipes I could create with this delicacy, and can't wait to try making the dishes I've come up with. Here is the recipe so far:
Moose Meat over Mashed Potatoes (serves four)
1 pound of moose meat, diced to bite sized pieces.
1 tablespoon minced wild garlic
4 wild onions, diced (*NOTE: This recipe calls for wild onions, but regular onions can be substituted.*)
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation
Cook the meat until it's well-done, then add the onions and garlic until both are browned and softened. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Let me know what you guys think of it, and give suggestions for recipes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment